Can’t quite think of the right words to express feelings in a card? Take a look below.
I have hand-picked my favorite quotes about love and what it all means.
Happy St Valentine’s Day everyone ! LOVE, Hannah X
Forget roses are red, diamonds are blue, here are some perfect but special quotes, as suggestions to put inside the card to the one you love:
1. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive. To breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
2. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” Lao Tzu, Philosopher
3. (adapted) Rather than telling yourself you are too busy to pursue your love, use the following affirmation: I intend to take time for myself to live the life that I came here to live. Dr Wayne Dyer
my heart nor with my mind.
Just in case heart might stop,
Mind can forget.
I love them with my soul.
Soul never stops or forget.
5. To love is to recognize yourself in another. Eckhart Tolle
6. Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Leo Tolstoy
7. Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It’s not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build til the end.
8. WHEN ALL YOUR DESIRES ARE DISTILLED
YOU WILL CAST JUST TWO VOTES:
TO LOVE MORE.
AND BE HAPPY.”
9. ”If you make it plain you like people, it’s hard for them to resist liking you back.” Lois McMaster Bujold
10. ‘ Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love.
It will not lead you astray. ‘ ~ Rumi
11. “Perhaps the feelings that we experience when we are in love represent a normal state. Being in love shows a person who he should be.” Anton Chekhov
|* all the items photographed are available to purchase from Handmade Concepts, Malta.|