Calcium-rich breakfast/ biscuit bars
You will need:
- 2 small bananas
- 180g/2 cups raw porridge oats (I bought mine from Raw Living EU. But you could also use ordinary or steel-cut oat flakes)
- 2 tablespoons tahini (again, I used raw, cold pressed, organic, whole tahini, but any nut butter would do)
- 2 tablespoons mixed seeds, ground (I used hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and flaxseed)
- 4 tablespoons chopped dried fruit, I used raisins ( I added them in to the food processor after grinding the seeds, I got distracted and let it process too long, it still worked fine but the raisins were more than chopped!) if you don’t have a processor, buy ground seeds and chop the dried fruit by hand.
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed Lemon juice
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan salt (This makes it more sweet)
- A shallow (preferably square, tin) roughly 24/15cm/ 9×6 inch square container lined with cling film or plastic wrap. (Make sure this fits in your freezer).
This was a really easy recipe, so easy I managed to get in done in toddler-attention span time, with my two little helpers